Constructing a legacy of innovation and quality.
Fransen Pittman General Contractors was founded in 1994 when Von Fransen and John Pittman joined forces to establish a solid company steeped in the fundamentals of owner satisfaction and top-notch construction management services. The mission: Earn long-term relationships with owners by exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional service.
Through hard work, creativity and perseverance Fransen Pittman has grown to a Front Range firm with an annual volume around $70 million, completing projects ranging from less than $1 million to $30 million. The firm’s work spans from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs and eastward to Fort Morgan. Fransen Pittman employs 60 pre-construction and construction experts.
Von Fransen has since retired from the day-to-day operations of Fransen Pittman and is no longer a company owner, but remains an important member of the Fransen Pittman team and is active as a strategic advisor.
Fransen Pittman’s Success Formula:
- Maintain personal involvement of the executive leadership team on every project
- Hire and retain the most skilled and experienced professionals in the industry
- Invest in the best training, mentoring and resources for our employees
- Execute projects effectively and deliver the highest quality
- Serve in a collaborative manner as a true team member